• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for collecting information.
• Collection and use of personal information is for purposes specified by us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• Personal information is retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• Protection of personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• Information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information is available to customers.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.